11:00 wake up I woke up at around 11 this morning when the phone rang for my brother. I thought about going back to sleep, but I decided I'd had enough sleep.

Around noon, a friend calls me and asks if I wanted to tag along with him and his wife to the zoo. I really didn't feel like it, and since my leg was still sore I turned him down.

At around 1pm, I went out to get a haircut. The first place was packed so I drove to another one and there was hardly anyone there. I went to Wendys to get some food and then to Publix for groceries.

On my way home, I was listening to my collection of songs that I put together onto a CD right about the time Sara dumped me. This was not a good idea. For some reason this had an especially strong impact on me today. The last song playing when I got out of the car was Shania Twain's, "You're Still the One". I had this song in my head as I was unpacking groceries when suddenly one of the lines really got to me and I broke down and cried for about five minutes. I haven't done that since she dumped me, and I haven't done it before then in years. You have to take the lows with the highs, I guess.

I laid in bed being depressed for a while. I got myself back together, did some reading, and finally I decided to go to the gym at around 5:30. I only spent about an hour there. I went back home, took a shower, and then went to the university library to study for my japanese vocabulary quiz tomorrow.

I'm feeling fine now, but I really lost it there for a while today.