A multimedia company, headed by Leonard Nimoy and John deLancie (with Nat Segaloff as writer), that interprets classic science fiction, primarily for radio (they sell their radioplays on audiobook and have been broadcast on NPR), often with a cast of Star Trek actors and guest stars. Videos and scripts of their productions have also been released.

They have done:
The Time Machine by H. G. Wells, Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne, The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (recorded in front of a live audience), The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells (my favorite), The First Men in the Moon by H. G. Wells, and Spock vs. Q (in which Spock and Q debate whether Earth and humans are worth saving from an asteroid). The First Men in the Moon, The Lost World, and A Halloween Trilogy, which included Rudyard Kipling's "Mark of the Beast", Oscar Wilde's "The Canterville Ghost", and Edgar Allan Poe's "The Cask of Amontillado" have been broadcast on The Sci-Fi Channel.

Their cast has included:
Susan Bay, Roxann Dawson, Richard Doyle, Robert Ellenstein, Marnie Mosiman, Ethan Phillips, Andrew Robinson, Dwight Schultz, William Shatner, Kate Mulgrew, Jean Simmons, and Armin Shimerman.

Their productions are excellent, not just reading-outs of narration but dialogue complete with sound effects and score, done the way radio was supposed to be, before radio dramas gave way to the music, talk, and news programming of today.