Life Size Gundam Mecha Invades Japan!

Seriously. The Japanese has no limits. They don't even need computer animation for this. Meet the life-sized RX-78-2 Gundam. Standing 59-feet tall, this massive war machine intimidates all that go near this large icon. When I was little, I used to build the model kits for all the Gundam models including those from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, Turn-A Gundam, and so much more. I always dreamed that they would release a model large enough for man to pilot the Gundam but found out it was physically impossible due to the actual height. Turns out the Gundam built at Tokyo's Odaiba neighborhood is held up with beams on the inside and only has an automated head unit. However, there are awesome lightings all across the body with over 50 lighting elements, and 14 points of mist (imitating smoke) across the model.

This model was built to commemorate the franchise's 30th anniversary and the main protagonist Amuro Ray's first Gundam RX-78-2. Everything was sponsored by Japanese anime/toy conglomerate, BANDAI NAMCO Group. However, there is some sad news; the life-sized model had to be taken down. The 18-meter Gundam only stood up for two months in Shiokaze Park and will be disassembled. However, people believe that they are trying to make the Gundam fully functional. It wouldn't hurt to dream. Long live Gundam!