Wow. I haven't noded anything since February. When last I bored you all to death with the ins and outs of my life, I was getting ready to move from San Jose, CA to Colorado Springs, CO. My wife and I made the move relatively unscathed; our savings account is a bit bruised, but applying for and taking out a mortgage will have that effect. I've figured out what a Satellite Systems Engineer (my new job) does. He sits through a bunch of training and occasionally gets to cobble together some code in C#. Eventually the courses will end, and my job will turn toward helping to launch and maintain a communcations satellite. Very cool, if a bit overwhelming at time.

On the home front, my wife and I have adopted a Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy to go along with our two cats, Brutus and Cassius. Her name is Huxley, and we couldn't be happier with her. And in a strange turn of events, we made friends with the neighbors all because I lent Jenny one of my Anime Central staff shirts one weekend. They're really neat folks, like the same stuff we do (video games, board games, card games, Star Wars, etc.), and they're a blast to hang out with.

Also, I was trying to work with the Advanced Media Network to write reviews and post news and whatnot. Well, whomever is in charge of the Gadgets section has a hard time organizing things and delegating tasks, so I fired off an email to the proprietor of http://www.etoychest.org, and now I post news and write reviews for them. So far I've reviews Mark Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure and Drakengard 2. Neither was very good, but I'm looking forward to my next assignment: both the PS2 and DS version of Over the Hedge (which also looks like a fun movie). If it hasn't been done by the time I review it, I'll be sure to write up something here about both versions, too.

I know I've been away from E2 for a little while, but I couldn't ever stay away forever. I've got a couple of nodes brewing in my head just waiting for when I have access to the Internet again from my desk (gotta be able to alt-tab away and I don't like to tie up the two public access computer). I can give you mini-synopses of each: Lego Star Wars: The Video Game: if you're looking for good co-op, this is a great game to pick up. New Super Mario Bros.: Mario is back, and it feels great to finally have him in a 2-D platformer again. If you own a DS, pick this one up.