This drives me batshit insane. They wait until the seas pick up and everyone's either sick or trying like hell to not get that way, and then down come the tasks requiring us to crawl around in confined, fume-filled places. Now, they decide to make us carry stuff all over the ship. You know what? Fuck that kind of crap. They're either sadistic or clueless.

If they're clueless, get a fucking clue. Not everyone's immune to seasickness, and even those that are can still fall ass over teakettle while carrying bulky objects. For those that aren't, Dramamine doesn't work instantly. Also, no, puking once does not make it go away*. "Man up and get over it" doesn't work either. It has nothing to do with being tough or a weenie. I know plenty of motion-immune weenies, and big tough macho-man muscleheads who run to ralph the first time things get a little rough. And the inverse.

And if they're sadistic, fuck that! We've been out here since fucking September with hardly a break. You wanna have fun by making the E-pukes cry? Your time for that shit is passed. Keep doing it and... well, let's just say not everyone has as much restraint as I do.

*For some people that does work. You get seasick, vomit, seasick no more. Doesn't work for me an lots of others. Get seasick, vomit, continue feeling awful, and now you've blown chunks besides. Ugh.