Mmm, one day, two exams, three subjects.

Thermodyamics/Fluid Mechanics was just plain horrible, although many people were leaving early - some after just twenty minutes. (it was a two hour exam).

A little break, a little studying, a little chat with someone I hadn't seen for quite a while, and it was back to the Hunter Halls for a Management test. This was the only one I'd really bothered to do much work for, because it's the only subject in which I could get an exemption. Here's hoping I got the necessary 71%...

My gran was due to be coming over for dinner, so I chose to avoid her and stay out for the evening. I headed back to someone's flat with a few friends. We got pizza from Nico's and watched The Simpsons and planned the night ahead. It was to be a few hours at the GU, followed by a trip to town.

Trouble was, even though I really really felt like going out, I was too tired. I think my jumping around on Wednesday and running around on Thursday did it to me. So I had to make my excuses at about 11, and wandered down to get a bus home.

One thing I've yet to figure out is how First Glasgow route 59 is consistently full of complaining old people. This journey in particular had the addition of a drunk guy having an argument with himself, and some people being noisy and smoking upstairs.

But the complaining old people. First it was the buses, being half an hour late. Then the census. "How many people will be in the house on April 29th? Och, I don't know." The young people of today, terrible, aren't they. Drugs. If you're found in possesion of them you should be executed. At this point, I was considering joining in the discussion, but alas, it was my stop.

For the interested (that would be matilda, methinks :), la chica couldn't make it out to join me for a drink, for slightly dubious reasons. But I think I'll trust her for now. And maybe try again next weekend...