Living in Japan as I now do, I won't begin the writeup with a Japanese word. It just seems too typical. Tempting, but stereotypical.

I have a little writer's block as I have been processing so much information lately. Being immersed in so much novelty and experience that it is difficult to put it into words without a bit more time to digest everything. Fuckit - let me paint a picture:

Fog is rolling over emerald hills that scream at you with the song of birds and bugs. It is just before twilight and you've finished a long 4-hour day of work. So what better thing to do then stroll over a centuries old Japanese wooden bridge into Iwakuni to walk amongst an entire village of history and art. No, that doesn't do it justice. Imagine if themeparks were filled with monuments to art, history, religion and culture instead of crap. They've been adding to this park for hundreds of years now, so you will visit 11 tombs of Japanese feudal lords (daimyo) as well as acres of manicured landscape, replete with sculpture and a modern water fountain to ballast the scene. You see an idyllic town dotted with paper lanterns across the river. The sky frames your view, as a crescent moon hangs low in the sky and stars start to adorn the horizon with sparklefire.

So that was my day...

I could go on forever detailing every little amazement and peculiarity I run into on a daily basis but must let things settle for a time. Shouganai.

In conclusion, I've got peace like a river flowing outside my home - no, seriously, it's 15 feet from my doorstep. I like to swim with Koi.

mcd desu
anata wa dare desu ka