I am driving through the streets of an industrial zone (what we in Spain call a "polígono industrial"). I am looking for the offices of a company, I have a meeting or something. I park the car. I enter one of the buildings. It’s like a big hangar, without walls, the companies that inhabit the building are laid in rows. I ask a man, he seems to laugh at me, mumbling that the guys I’m looking for are at the end of the big housing.

But wait, there’s a heavy slope, downward the end of the building. I can barely walk without… whoops!… I slip till the end, surely missing the table where the guys I have to meet are.

Now I have to go up! but the floor is slippery like the parquet of a basketball court , I am going up little by little, advancing with little steps. But the slope is very steep and I keep falling.

Finally, I take my shoes out and use my high grip wool socks to climb the slope.

Miau! (my cats don't speak English...)
It’s real life again, time to wake up and feed the cats.
I know this dream has a meaning, because although I can't remember what I was doing there, it was related to my businesses, so I suppose I fell and now I am going my way back firmly stepping with… wool socks?