user since
Sat May 22 2004 at 08:32:44 (19.9 years ago )
last seen
Fri May 13 2005 at 07:08:38 (18.9 years ago )
number of write-ups
4 - View psycheknot's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 16
mission drive within everything
To escape the hinterland so that I can return one day.
motto
Believe me, I'm delirious.
most recent writeup
Taking out the garbage
Send private message to psycheknot

My birth coincided almost exactly with the beginning of the 1980s.

I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. No, it does not snow year-round. And contrary to popular belief, the city of Fargo is in North Dakota, not Minnesota. (Though the movie Fargo was filmed mostly in Minnesota.)

I am a corporate whore for a telecommunications company. (You can see the building where I work in one of the skyline shots in Fargo.) I hate my job.

I usually dream in black and white.

I have the dubious distinction of having flunked out of not one but two institutions of higher learning. (Hence my loathsome job.) Currently I dabble at the University of Minnesota, but it would be stretching the truth to say I attend it.

You can find me on AIM as "psycheknows." (psycheknot was taken. By me. Long story.) You can also email me at jo@psycheknot.net. I wish I could say I'm cooler than my homenode, but this is really about as good as it gets.

Pint is my mentor, but he is not to be held responsible for any of my nonsense. He just showed me the way. I'm his straight man because I am smooth with the set-up lines.

(It was 11:11 two hours ago. I'll give you a dollar if you can guess what I wished.)

Note to self: Wish carefully.