HELLOOOO!

I have to yell at myself once in a while to remind myself that I'm here. I managed to screw up again. I don't know how I do it, but it seems as though I'm getting the hang of it, or I have a bit of a knack. I woke this morning at 11:40am to the voices of my flatmates debating whether or not I had class this morning. Realizing what time it was, I screamed. Then one says, "I guess she did."

My life is viewed from a lens, a telescope, a periscope -- no, a microscope -- facing backward. I'm always looking back and observing that indeed, I've done something idiotic again. Today, for example. I was supposed to be in class at 9:00am to prepare a group project, this computer 3d model of a Roman Villa which we have been working on, and are doing a presentation for next week. To be on campus at 9 would mean to wake at 7:30. Why the hell did I go to sleep at 5:30am, 2 hours before I was supposed to get up?

Everything. E2. One week before finals start. The week that is supposed to be for studying, reading, finishing my papers that I have not yet started. Anything but wasting time.

And just when I thought I had gotten over my MUDding
addiction (since the MUD has been
down for a few weeks).

So I'm being dramatic.
So my life isn't that important.
So two-thousand years from now nobody will have noticed.
I'm sorry.
I'm just a little upset at myself.
I wish I had normal hours like normal people.
People who go to sleep before the sun comes up.
People who wake up when they're supposed to.

Damn. Maybe tomorrow.