Adding on to R's point about our government, its people and life here being absolutely fucked up, I can't agree more. She has very well articulated my thoughts and feelings towards this place. Fuck you if you're trying to pull me down to decay with you in your abyss. You can get married, pop babies and die in this wretched country but I'll do my darnest best to make sure I won't end up like you. Granted, it's a risk I'm taking but I'm hell as ready to take the plunge and go against the masses. Even if I end up alone and dead in Timbuktoo, I die happy. I'll only regret if I didn't start taking charge of my life soon enough, or ever.

Now that I've got priorities to focus on and goals to work towards to, I will not let anything thwart my plans. I will remove anyone who gets in my way. Boys, dating, sex, drugs and all that varsity jazz can kiss my ass.

To Do List
1) Get through university and graduate with a Bachelor's degree in European Studies.
2) Start my three-year savings plan.
3) Brush up on my Mandarin and be an effective trilinguist.
4) Make connections and find a job in the UK before 2009.
5) Disappear to the UK and live a eurotrash rockstar life.
6) Go to Glastonbury 2009!!!

R.I.P. Shine on You crazy Diamond.