I find that making your own crepes is better than using the store-bought. It doesn't take too much effort, if you can make pancakes, you can surely make the crepes. Besides, when people see that you are making your own noodles, you are instantly considered a better cook. So go ahead, impress your friends!

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup of milk
3 eggs
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Wax paper

Place the the flour in a mixing bowl and add in the milk, eggs, and salt and whisk until very smooth. Pour about two tablespoons into a skillet. Ideally, you want a crepe that is about 5 inches in diameter. Cook on medium until it is set, try your best on to let it brown, and don't bother turning it over.

As they finish, put the crepes onto wax paper, being sure to separate each layer with another sheet of wax paper. This will keep them from sticking from each other, trust me, it's a pain when they do.

To fill, just take a spoonful, I use a serving spoon and spead out down the center of the crepe in a line. You will know how much to use after the first couple or so. Roll the crepe around the filling and set, fold-down, into the pan of sauce. I use mushrooms to cap the ends as well Like Rancid Pickle pointed out.

You'll find this makes a very good manicotti noodle, and if you are cooking for a date, they will be sure to be amazed at your culinary skills.