Thank goodness that's over.

The anniversary of 9/11 has come and gone. I can now safely turn on the TV without seeing towers falling, people crying and firefighters vomiting.

Last night on the TV I was watching some of the most graphic stuff I've ever seen - a 2 minute description of what it sounds like to hear a person splatter on the ground after they've jumped out of a building. Then you get to hear the sound as part of some video footage.

It's not necessary, really is it?

But the day has come and gone without incident here in Australia. It's still 9/11 in the USA at the moment, so our news is telling in minute, painstaking detail exactly about what's going on in New York. (Pretty much nothing). Are they waiting for something similar to happen just so they can report it? Are they expecting to tell us that something equally as tragic has happened as night falls on 9/11/02 in the USA?

Our pathetic, snivelling Prime Minister is on the air talking about how much he loves America, and as ususal brown nosing as much as possible. It's sickening.

It's possible to show support and compassion toward the USA without sticking your tongue up GWB's asshole! He's like the cowardly kid at school who tries to be friends with the tough kids. so he doesn't get hurt. Have a fucking spine, man!

It's September 12th. The sun is shining and spring is upon us.

Let's move on.