I am running through a black forest. A friend gives me four pills. They are all formed of clusters of tiny spheres, each about a half of a millimeter in diameter. Two of the pills, the mescaline I had asked for, are small and white. The other two are each the size of a grape, shaped like bunches of grapes, and are colored red, purple, and blue. These latter two pills fall apart in to their constituent tiny spheres and mix together in my hand. I tell my friend that I only want the mescaline pills, which are easy to pick out because they are white. Besides, I am suspicious of what the other pills may be.

I run through the woods from the Sisters. I ditch the mescaline because I do not want to get caught with it. They imprison me. I run around the forest during their meeting, singing anti-Christian songs to piss-off the Sisters. The henchmen of the Sisters chase me. I run in to a horse racing ring. The four henchmen are coming. I jump in to the forest. They bet the gangsters in the race that they can catch me. So the gangsters are chasing us now. We run and run.

The ocean asks for our help. It needs a certain crystal. We run, but the mescaline slows us down. We have to go back and try running without the mescaline, so it is faster. We run on the tops of incredibly tall waves. We get to the end of the world and throw the crystal to the dolphin who swims up to us. The other, fake crystals we put in to valuable looking cases and when the gangsters catch up we throw these crystals in to their mouths. The fake crystals make the gangsters rust.

The crystal that the dolphin took should stop the process that has been causing the ocean to turn in to gold. But the fish are revolting, since the ocean took them so close to destruction. We open a small door at the end of the world and lean half-way out, hoping for safety to return to the ocean. The dolphin we helped recognizes us. And, since he is the leader of the fish, we are spared.



NOTE: Please follow the hardlinks for possible symbol interpretations.