The drink of choice for the empathetic Dude (or Duderino, if you're not into that whole brevity thing) of The Big Lebowski.

The Coen brothers often use one reoccuring object throughout each of their movies as somewhat of a tie-in. And, although the gratuitious mentions and appearance of Dapper Dan Pomade in their latest flick O Brother, Where Art Thou actually pushed the line between catchy and ridiculous, their reoccuring White Russian worked quite well in The Big Lebowski.

The Dude (Jeff Bridges) drinks White Russians, exclusively and constantly. In fact, the movie opens with him in his bathrobe chugging from a carton of cream in the middle of the grocery store to make sure its good enough for his home bar; fully stocked to cater only towards the creation his delectable drink. At one point he is drugged by a group of nihilists with toxins hidden in a particularly strong white russian. The Dude spends most of his free time at the alley with his fellow bowling leaguers (Steve Buscemi and John Goodman), where he taints his moustache with creamy white russians as they drink beer, the more typical bowling alley fare. He is such the regular at that particular alley that when he orders 'another caucasian' the bartender has already begun to pour the vodka.