I arrived at the Secondary College...alone. There were a couple of guys out the front smoking cigarettes. They were wearing long jackets, and nodded at me as I approached. They looked trustworthy enough so I went closer. The taller one said "Something funny's going on in there". I didn't like the sound of that. Peering in the door to the VCE wing, I noticed that the study hall was dark, and appeared empty.

The tall guy was suddenly beside me. "Keep looking", he said "you'll see it in a minute". I strained my eyes, trying to see into the darkness, and after a few moments, I caught a brief glimpse of something moving around.

"What was that?", I asked, immediately suspecting supernatural goings-on.
"Normals" comes the reply. The shorter guy has spoken. "We don't know where they came from".
I dared to ask the question. "What's a Normal?"
"As far as we know, they're regular people, just like you and me. Except that they've got powers". He drags on his cigarette. He's so tense he doesn't even notice that he's down to the filter.
"Powers?"
Tall guy fills you in. "You know...short clean hair...a nutritious diet...not a tattoo or piercing to speak of........they don't even know what a D12 is".

Silence falls as the gravity of the situation sinks in. All three of us stood there, wondering what the Normals were doing on OUR turf. What did they want? What other ungodly powers did they possess?

*cue spooky music*


I finally plucked up the courage to goto a local Roleplaying group last night.. I used to rolepaly when I younger, and had thought that alot of 'the guys' had more than a few screws loose... I often just thought it was because they were late teenagers and I was younger..

now i know it's just they are anti-social gits with nothing better to do than hang out together. *sigh* and I was there... with them ...