E2 is a family, E2 is a community, and E2 saves lives (I've personally seen this happen at least once). Interestingly, E2 is like a hamburger joint also (it's true!).

Today it has been seven years and change since my best friend here joined E2. I remember the writeup that brought us together. It was probably the best piece of writing I have ever created. I enjoyed writing it and it meant a lot to me. It must have meant a lot to her too based on what she told me. We are both very fond of TheDeadGuy's Give everything you can to everyone you know (which is very good and by the way you should read). At one time I think we both (simultaneously) had it bookmarked. She gave me a nickname based on my user name that I am/was very fond of.

She has gotten 15 C!s for her writeups (an average of more than 1 per writeup) and she deserves all of them. Her writings are a good mixture of daylogs, poetry, and factual writeups. Her factuals were very informative, her poetry was enjoyable, and her stories and daylogs are very well written.

To her: I treasure our friendship. I care about you very much. I enjoy/enjoyed talking to you every time and reading your writeups. No matter what your user name (they are both great) you have always been a great woman and I love you. I hope you come back to Everything2 soon so we can talk again and continue our friendship. You make my life and E2 a better place and I hope to see you soon.