Zelda Sayle....ah, where can we begin? She was born in 1900, a Southern belle of the first water, who caused consternation at a Christmas party by affixing a sprig of mistletoe to her bustle. Later, she married F. Scott Fitzgerald, and embarked on her real career of drinking, writing, public stunts, and more drinking.

Athem. As a writer, she has but a small oeuvre, consisting of the novel "Save Me The Waltz", a play "Scandalabra", a few short stories, and quite a few letters. For public stunts, she and her husband did "madcap" things like leap into fountains in full evening dress (a gesture repeated by prom-goers many times since) and as a drinker, she managed to stay fairly sloshed on Champagne all through Prohibition.

If only the story had a happy ending. She was institutionalized (as schizophenic) by her husband after an abortive attempt to become a professional ballerina in the late 20's, and managed to live on with managed care into the 1940's, musing, painting, and playing Bridge.

For a woman who coined the word "flapper", epitomized female independence in the 1920's, and got turned into a household word, I wish there was more to say.

...Wait! did you say there was a Nintendo game with that title?