Meditation on the Recent Immigration Debate


Witness the incredible sideshow that is the Congressional Immigration Debate! See normal people fight brother against brother to see just how high the fence betweeen fantasy and reality should be.


See the amazing punditocracy pavillion, where Bill O'Reilly will chastize the Archbishop of Los Angeles one moment, and defends the Church against The Da Vinci Code the next. Watch Lou Dobbs, a man who cringes every time he drives past a Taco Bell, die a thousand deaths as the illegal aliens anally probe the ideals of Americanism he holds so dear. And what kind of America would we have without people like Pat Buchanan, who are afraid that a million Tony Montanas will come on that boat to freedom?


Gawk at the amazing forty foot fence stretching the big, wide border, the one not bordering the U.S. and Canada. And don't miss the legendary Evel Knievel come out of retirement to jump it!


Support our National Guard as they take a vacation from sunny Iraq, to spend their days in such fun places as El Paso, Laredo, and Tijuan- I mean, San Diego!


Cheer with the naïve high school students who believe they no longer have to learn a foreign language. ¿Donde Esta La Biblioteca NOW?.


Look at the undocumented workers who think they have been given amnesty. Look at the smiling capitalists, tycoons, and Wal-Mart assistant managers who know otherwise. And look at the unionized, downsized, outsourced, and demoralized workers, who have found another worthy scapegoat for their employer's actions.


And tune to ESPN, to see the next Yao Ming score thirty points a game, or else the Seattle Supersonics will call the INS on him.