Whoa! I rarely remember my dreams, but this one was vivid!

I was headed to North Carolina to see the other half of my family. Fort Bragg area, up 95, Fayetteville. I was meeting them for Christmas and Deb said as soon as I got there that I had to to talk to Ku. Now, this man has the capability to make me incredibly nervous, he's always up to something. I climbed the steps to my old English department???? and found him in one of the corner classrooms. I asked him why he wanted to see me. "We got you a belated present. Here, let me help you with these." And he reaches over with a scapel and starts cutting through my shirt into the flesh of my tits. For some reason I just stood there watching what he was doing. He then inserted a tube with a huge pastry squeeze thing on the end, and started filling my mammary glands with small water filled discus-shaped baggies. The family had gotten me fake boobs for whatever the hell it was I went through about a week ago!

It was all very bizzare, there was a lot of running around talking to the girls while I was trying to hold these new tits together. Bubby just looked at me and shook his head, as the juice from the right one kept overflowing.

I don't even need more tits! I'm like a heavy C, small D! So I can't imagine why I came up with this one, or why it seemed completely normal for me to allow this to occur.

Jeebus! What the hell ever happened to crystal and cooking implements? I woke up pinching my nipple, trying to make sure it really was a dream!