"The world has turned, and left me here. Just where I was before you appeared."-Weezer

Ran into some old acquaintances and friends this weekend. I did go to that party. Everyone did, actually, I just didn't stick around longer than eight minutes. Satyr headed out the door as soon as they told him it was a Dry Party, his beer tucked under his arm. He even stood up one of our co-workers that he was thinking about dating. Oh well, I got chastised for not hanging out, but I felt the need. Grrmly headed for the door and I decided I definently was not scared to walk the city streets with him by my side. Tim came along, and we made plans to head down to North Carolina this summer for Heather's wedding. So, she's marrying Ian. He's not dumb as a bag of rocks, he's very devoted to her and the baby. If that makes him dumb, then Hooray! for the idiots is what I say! Some supposedly intelligent people could learn a trick er two from morons.

On a brighter angle, we went to see the dogs and suck down some party favors.
"What are you getting into tonight, Ms. Kir?"
"Trouble."
"C'mon in, then."

Tim and I had to use a crowbar and mayonaise to get Grrm back out of the house. We ran into Mike, Jake, Paul and Katiya......and I felt like I had skipped back a year and a half. Grrm was more than a bit nervous.....apparently he and Kat had cheated on Mike......Hey, I love the boy because of how Kash felt about him....but everyone deserves a turn-around. It's karma. You do someone over, you get done over somewhere down the line. So Michael and Michael eyed each other for a bit, then we got invited over to their place to watch dawn from the roof.

We walked all of the dogs and everything started kicking in.

"You look like you feel good."
"Hmm-mmm"
"You want to come home with me tonight?"
"Trick question, right?"
Hey, gotta have my fun sometime. I put it off for how long? Ha. No more.

Went to his place for a while........then met up with everyone. Yes, I was exceedingly quiet. I reserve the right to not talk if I don't feel like it. Why try to fill up a beautiful silence if there's nothing left to say?
"Are you all right?"
"Yeah. I'm calm right now. Enjoy it while it's here. It doesn't happen often. Shhhhhh, you'll scare it."

I crawled into bed at about 10 am. Sated, relaxed, reassured, temper flaring just a bit, because it's gotten to the point where even Mike is keeping an eye out for me. Thanks for the info, but I'd rather never know again. No, really. It doesn't matter anymore.

Satyr came in to check on me, to make sure I was still breathing. I was. And his beautiful brother came over to have his cards read. He wasn't going to come over, but I talked him into it. Hheheheheheheehehee. The kid needs to let off some steam! But I was so out of it, I went back to bed a few hours after I woke up. A nice family evening. Just Satyr, the cats, and me.......and some strange Dundalkians that dropped by. Oh well, so much for the silence.