A variation on Proverbs 31 (King James Version):

Who can find an intelligent woman? For her worth is far above rubies.
The heart of her geek boyfriend doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no worry of her putting Windows on his Linux box.
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
She seeketh SCSI, and Celeron dual-processers, and worketh willingly with her hands.
She is like Enlightenment; she maketh life more colorful and interesting.
She riseth while it is yet night, and checks her XP on E2. She girdeth her loins with a Palm Pilot, and she has carpal tunnel syndrome.
She perceiveth that her kernel is good; her computer goeth not down at night.
She layeth her hands to the keyboard, and her hands hold the mouse.
She stretcheth out her hands to the newbie; yea, she reacheth forth her help to the ignorant.
She is not afraid of viruses for her network; for all her computers have virus protection.
She maketh herself an MP3 player for her car; she listens to Mozart and Weird Al.
Her geek boyfriend is known on Slashdot, when he writeth among the Ubergeeks of the land.
She maketh fine CAT5, and selleth it; and delivereth web pages unto the merchant.
Strength and intelligence are her clothing; and she shall rejoice inthe time to come.
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue are the bug fixes.
She looketh well to the ways of her network, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Her geek children arise up, and call her way cool; her geek boyfriend also, and he praiseth her.
Many daughters have married rich and lost their identities for their husbands, but thou are so much better than they.
Popularity is deceitful, and beauty is vain; but a woman that is intelligent, she shall be praised.
Give her the fruit of her own hands, and let her works praise her in the geek community.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.