This is how to make one tasty chicken burger baby!
Everytime you make one of these babies you strike a blow at the heart of capitalist chicken farmers everywhere!
- Chop half the bacon into small bits.
- Cut 2 slits into each side of the chicken breast
- Mix the chopped bacon, garlic and half the chopped onion together, and press it into the slits in the chicken breasts.
- Take the remainder of the onion, and fry in a hot pan with a splash of oil.
- When the onion in the pan is getting crispy, turn the heat down slightly (to medium/hot) and throw in the chicken breasts.
- Fry the chicken breasts for about 5-10 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- While the chicken is frying, fry the remaining 4 rashers of bacon (yes, in the same pan if it will fit), until slightly crispy.
- While this is cooking, garnish your roll with the cheese, tomato, lettuce and mayonnaise.
- When the chicken and bacon are done, put them together on the rolls
What you should have before you now is a fusion of tastes that will beat the hell out of any fast food!
Bite into that tasty burger!