Anti-flag is a hardcore punk rock band from the streets of Pittsburgh, PA. The band has four members: Justin Sane (lead guitar & vocals), Pat Thetic (drums), Chris Head (guitar, backup vocals), and Chris No. 2 (bass). The band has released 3 albums, Die for the Government, A New Kind of Army, and Their System Doesn't Work for You. The bands lyrics center around current events, politics, social change, and the punk rock scene. The song "Die for the Government" has become a punk rock anthem and is arguably the bands best song to date. The band has just decided to release their next album, Underground Network, on Fat Wreck Chords, the label owned and started by members of the punk band NOFX. The band released previous albums on Go-Kart Records and their very own A-F Records. A-F Records is home to, obviously, Anti-flag and also The Unseen, Reagan Squad, and The Pinkerton Thugs. Anti-flag has an intensive touring schedule, they've covered the US several times in the last few years and toured with a variety of bands, including A New Found Glory, Less Than Jake, Flogging Molly, and others.

Discography:
Singles:
  • Seattle Was a Riot - A-F Records

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.