Pretenders hide the Transformers inside!

DECEPTICON: BOMB-BURST

FUNCTION: PREDATOR
"The greater the foe, the sweeter his fuel!"

A vicious, vile automated vampire! Enjoys swooping down on unsuspecting Autobots and using his serrated metallic fangs to drain the fuel from his victims. Specially-textured outer shell causes rust rash on contact. Blinded by bright sunlight. The ultimate terror in darkness. Without shell, transforms into a vertical take-off and landing hover jet with dual lasers. Within shell, armed with corrosive slime shooter and armor-piercing battle axe!

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 7
  • Endurance: 4
  • Rank: 7
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


Bomb-burst's outer Pretender shell was a sort of humanoid vampire bat, and the robot inside was a skinny little blue robot that turned into an unconvincing sort of airship. Like the other Pretenders, the robot had to be small enough to fit inside the Pretender shell, but the anorexic result didn't leave a lot of room for a creative vehicle transformation.

In the Japanese "Transformers: Masterforce" cartoon, Bomb-burst was renamed Blood.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.