Pretenders hide the Transformers inside!

DECEPTICON: FINBACK

FUNCTION: NAVAL ASSAULT
"Ashes to ashes, rust to rust."

A freezing, wretched wreck in the making. Outer shell serves as container for his loose components. Enjoys making his enemies feel worse than he does. External, pressure-sensitive shell enables him to dive to a depth of 30,000 feet. Specially-reinforced scale armor is composed of "living" mecha-organisms that regenerate spontaneously to protect inner circuitry. Equipped with metal-corroding stun rifle that ensures the enemy in a layer of thick, vicious underwater slime. Transforms to high-speed hovercraft equipped with long range sonar and scanners. Also armed with jet-propelled, armor-piercing harpoon gun.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 3
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


Not that dissimilar from his fellow underwater Pretender Submarauder, Finback had a human-shark outer shell and a vehicle mode that could only be a hovercraft if you took the box's word for it -- it looked more like a jet with amputated wings, and transformed pretty much identically to the hover-jet Bomb-burst.

Fin"back` (?), n. Zool.

Any whale of the genera Sibbaldius, Balaenoptera, and allied genera, of the family Balaenopteridae, characterized by a prominent fin on the back. The common finbacks of the New England coast are Sibbaldius tectirostris and S. tuberosus.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.