user since
Sat Feb 21 2009 at 15:37:24 (15.2 years ago )
last seen
Sun Feb 22 2009 at 23:27:54 (15.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View Decimus's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 46
mission drive within everything
I use my humor and insight to catalize fun and learning.
motto
“Veritas odit moras,” is from line 850 of Seneca’s version of Oedipus. It means “Truth hates delay.”
most recent writeup
Prosthetic Memory
Send private message to Decimus

I'm an advocate for people who have disabilities: cognitive, physical, developmental.
My educational training is in theatre, both as an actor and technician. I don't do plays any more, for reasons which may become clear to those of you who read my essays.
I'm working on being more Pronoiac.

I've worked as an activist for the 9/11 Truth Movement for three years. I consulted for the documentary "9/11 Mysteries."
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, founded by Richard Gage, is pioneering research which has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the WTC Towers and Building 7 were demolished by conventional and novel forms of controlled demolition. The general public presently considers this hypothesis to be heresy, and cling to what they were told by CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. in the immediate aftermath. A sacred myth was created during the initial shock of the attacks; a myth which still effectively shields the real perpetrators. Only an internationally-appointed investigation with subpoena power will identify those behind the 9/11 crime. In the meantime we are vulnerable to another manufactured "terrorist attack," and if we're to believe Dick Cheney, Michael Chertoff, or George Bush, this one will "make 9/11 pale in comparison."