An inky is a little tiny fresnel light, often used in theatre and film lighting. They're so small they're cute. See also fresnel and baby.

Back to theatre lighting terminology.

Ink"y (?), a.

Consisting of, or resembling, ink; soiled with ink; black.

"Inky blots." Shak. "Its inky blackness." Boyle.


© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.