Just another round of TSG2. Yes, I still play it once in a while. Today I rolled A Century of Wrong as a starting node and relationship as a destination.

I chose as my first softlink, A guide to fun in South Africa and then tried South Africa under that

Good, now I have plenty of softlinks. I open up the "chaos" link to access all the softlinks on both South Africa and relationship. Impressive! I use "Ctrl + F" to open up the "find" function (on Win11, anyway) and try some soft links on both, looking for a match. No luck.

I've noticed that one of the softlinks under South Africa is George Washington's 1795 State of the Union Address. I've learned that those SOTU's of George's are usually good softlink mines, so I open it up. I start using the "chaos" softlink lists of "George" and relationship, again using the "Ctrl + F" dialog box to search for common softlinks. It took me a while (longer than usual), but I finally found it! There may be others, but the softlink I found that George Washington's 1795 State of the Union Address and relationship have in common was...wait for it...dink!

So here's the path: A Century of Wrong -> A guide to fun in South Africa -> South Africa -> George Washington's 1795 State of the Union Address -> dink -> relationship

Who knew !?

That's a win. Five softlinks to get from random node to random node. If I take my time these days, I rarely get beat at this little nodegel solitaire game that I invented. You should try it some time. You just might get hooked. Oh, I almost forgot to vote on the nodes that led the way. Have fun!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.