Supposedly short for party juice, PJ is a very crude spiked punch that's popular at university parties. Drink in great quantities.

  1. Get a large container of water that's got a good bit of room left over in it. The easiest way to do this is buy a big jug of water (about 2 gallons) from your local grocery store and pour out about a third of it.
  2. Add Kool Aid or other powdered drink mixes (Gatorade, cheap lemonade, etc) to taste. Generally you should just follow the mix's instructions... and then add a little extra. Mix vigorously.
  3. Add about a handle of Everclear per 2 gallons of punch. Make sure to stop early and taste after you add more. The flavor of the punch depends very strongly on the amount of Everclear you add. Some people like it light, others like it evil, and the transition can be made very quickly.
  4. Add lots of cut-up fruit. Apples, oranges, and pears are particularly good for this. Do not use bananas.
  5. Let the resulting mixture sit for at least a day and no more than a week.
  6. Party. Drink the punch and eat the fruit, which has absorbed a good quantity of alcohol. Open-topped containers make doing both at the same time easy.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.