The sequel to Scream this horror movie was released in 1997. Directed by Wes Craven. Written by Kevin Williamson. Players: Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Jerry O'Connell, Jamie Kennedy, Laurie Metcalf, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Timothy Olyphant, Liev Schreiber, Jada Pinkett, Duane Martin, Rebecca Gayheart, Omar Epps, Heather Graham, and many others.

Someone has taken their love of sequels one step too far.

Two years after the Woodsborro murders Sidney (Neve Campbell) is being stalked again. She is attending Windor College along with Randy (Jamie Kennedy). Cotton (Leiv Schreiber) is out of prison and Gale Weathers (Courteney Cox) is trying to setup a meeting between the two. Gale's book "The Woodsboro Murders" has been made into a movie, "Stab", staring Tori Spelling as Sidney. At the premier the kilings start. Dewey (David Arquette) immediately comes to protect Sidney at school.

This movie got some harsh reviews, but in my opinion in it's attempt to be the epitome of scary movie sequels it succeeded with flying colors. It wasn't as good as the first. The body count was higher. The plot was flimsier. Still I've yet to see a good review of this movie, has everybody forgotten the crappy sequels this genre has produced. They even point this out in the movie. No it isn't a great movie, but did it succeed in being the perfect sequel for a classic horror trilogy? In my opinion yes. I'll give it 3.0/4.0.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.