Irrational behaviour resulting from anger or offense. Tantrums usually last a long time since being in a tantrum state propagates further anger. Most tantrums can be avoided by using coping mechanisms like quiet time.

Temper tantrums are popular among children, since children are still mentally underdeveloped.

See:
The silent treatment
cut off one's nose to spite one's face

Transforms from bull to robot and back!

PREDACON: TANTRUM

FUNCTION: FUELER
"Anger gets me running better than any other fuel."

Prefers brute force over reason. Steam comes from his nasal ducts when he's enraged. Smashes head-first into highway trestles and small buildings to relieve his aggression. Always feels better afterwards. Carries 4 exterior fuel tanks, capacity: 1600 gallons, as a reserve for himself and his comrades. His horns shoot bolts of 20,000-volt electricity. Carries a catalytic carbine that shoots destructive chemicals, and an electro-sword. Combines with fellow Predacons to form Predaking.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


I really have to question the wisdom of the designer who thought that a bull--I always thought that it was a water buffalo--would make a good addition to the Predacon lineup. No matter how nasty you make him look, he's still cattle. Plus he was too skinny for the job.

tantrums

Pet, or passion : madam was in her tantrums.

The 1811 Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue.

Tan"trum (?), n.

A whim, or burst of ill-humor; an affected air.

[Colloq.]

Thackeray.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.