This is a song by The Ataris that originally appeared on the album Let it Burn. But it was also given a lot of television time a while back. Apple chose to use this song in one of their commercials for the new I-Mac (with CD burner). But they only used the chorus, and cut out the first two verses because they had profanity, and insulted other artists by name. I assume this title was meant to be a big "Fuck You" to the radio industry in general. I guess it worked, since I have certainly never heard The Ataris actually played on any station.


I'm really fucking sick
Of Beck and 311,
And Marylin Manson,
I wish someone would break his fucking neck.

And what about Bush
And lame-ass Oasis?
Hey, talk about pretentious,
why don't they just blow England off the map?

Every now and then
I turn it on again
But it's plain to see that
The radio still sucks. (Repeat)

< ************** the great self imposed rewrite*************** A very wise editor had started to audit me, and I quickly realized (from his msgs), that I have a lot more bad nodes then I thought. So I am going to rewrite almost all of my nodes (at least the first 500 or so). I will starting at my very first node, and redoing them in order. I will list them here as I redo them. Even my best nodes could probably use a bit of work. So I will leave no node unturned (except my daylogs, which I will simply spellcheck). Comments with stars next to apply to this writeup. This node was rewrote reformatted added to**** glared at untouched by human hands smiled down upon with greay joy and happiness at server time Friday, March 29, 2002 at 10:50:37 ******End commentary*******> Please note that the original lyrics in this writeup make up only fifty nine words, and thus are well under the limit of two hundred and fifty words set forth under E2 Copyright Changes. While the writeup as a whole has many more words, which you can see if you have word count turned on in your writeup setting.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.