"Her name was Lola, she was a Showgirl"....

Harold's little house was surrounded on three sides by a sheep paddock. Such a location had multiple advantages: During spring it was entertaining to see the lambs jump about, at night there was always something going on when Ruediger the Ram would go on the rampage around his house, and most importantly: having privacy was easy, as sheep can't talk and his nearest neighbour was 500 meters away behind the paddock.

"She would merengue and do the cha-cha".....

Harold always thought that he was the luckiest homeowner in the world, as the location of his little bachelor pad meant he could play his music as loud as he wanted without anybody complaining. And the sheep didn't seem to mind.

"They were young and they had each other, Who could ask for more?"....

So one sunday morning at around ten, Barry Manilow's "Copacabana" was as usual thumping through the little cottage:

"His name was Rico, he wore a Diamond"...

Doing his best Barry Manilow impression, Harold jumped steaming out of the shower and danced naked, arms and flesh flapping, through the living room, past the large veranda window, where as usual a couple of sheep were standing: listening to Disco, looking through the glass, chewing silently.

"At the Copa (CO!), Copacabana (Copacabana) The hottest spot north of Havana (here)"....

Harold danced passed the herd towards his bedroom when the music suddenly stopped and he heard five sheep vomit noisily on his veranda.

From that day on, Harold never danced naked again...

"Music and passion were always in fashion at the Coooopaaaa....."


tip of the hat to arrowfall for copacabana

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.