The Sony Ericsson Z600 is a very complete clamshell model mobile phone. It comes with two sets of covers (in my case blue and rainbow).
I have been using it for several months now and and it has to be said that it easily beats the CMD-Z7 that I used before this. The colour screen is of outstanding quality and the battery life is much better also. I usually charge it once every 4 or 5 days. Reception is quite good, as is sound quality, still this phone was tested as relatively safe when it comes to radiation.
The software on this phone is a somewhat buggy (as it is on the CMD-Z7), don't be surprised if you have to remove the battery from time to time. Apart from that it is very easy to work with; menus are intuitive and it allows you to install Mophun games which can be downloaded from the internet.
The phone comes with software to copy files (or synchronise) from your PC using Bluetooth. I use a Sitecome CN-500 Bluetooth dongle myself which works just fine.

Tip: You can download MIDI files and use those as ringtones. Another fun option is to take a custom sized .jpg and use it as your phone's wallpaper.

The built-in camera is of mediocre quality so don't expect too much of it. It's got a smart little mirror next to the lens in case you want to do a self portrait.

I would certainly recommend this phone, you can't really go wrong with it. If you don't like clamshells, maybe have a look at the T610, which is very similar.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.