An attack by aircraft, especially bombers, against a surface target, as a city.

Transforms from jet to robot and back!

AERIALBOT: AIR RAID

FUNCTION: WARRIOR
"If you look first, you may not leap."

Prefers streaking into a cluster of Decepticons to shooting at them from long range...says, "that always sparks their wires a bit." Tactically, most fearless Aerialbot...just wants to have fun. Flies at Mach 2.5, range 1500 miles. Carries air-to-air heat seeking missiles, uses torque rifle whose beam applies 80,000 psi of rotational force. With fellow Aerialbots forms "Superion".

  • Strength: 5
  • Intelligence: 7
  • Speed: 9
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 9
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


Air Raid was modeled after a black F-15 fighter jet, just like the previous Decepticon jets except considerably smaller. You couldn't really pretend that the toy was any match for his Decepticon counterparts, but you could use them to knock their Stunticon counterparts off assorted cliffs.

Atari 2600 Game
Produced by: MenAVision
Atari Rarity Guide: 10 Unbelievably Rare
Year Of Release: Unknown

Don't confuse this game with Air Raiders, Air Raid is one of the rarest games ever made for the Atari 2600. It was the only game released by MenaVision, and had very limited distribution. The game cartidge has an unusual “T” shape with a handle on one end, much like Ultravision and K-Tel. Only one boxed copy of this game has ever surfaced. That copy sold for $1500.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.