prole said, " all those pr0n sites about 'hot coeds' and girls getting it on with their dormmates didn't come out of nowhere."

Did it ever occur to you that they might be out of nowhere, or at least only out of someone's fantasy? I went through four undergrad years, two grad years, and three more years teaching at a university. I know one woman who's been a stripper to finance her education. I lived in a dorm for four years and the only dormmates anyone in Lambda Hall ever got it on with where the ones of the opposite sex on the other floor. Tampa's famous "Voyeur Dorm" has maybe one woman actually attending college (despite the local presence of the University of South Florida and the University of Tampa and smaller institutions), according to every article I've read.

I think it's just an attractive fantasy -- there's building full of young, often attractive women living their lives, so of course people who are attracted to women are going to imagine all sorts of salacious things happening. Since I'm attracted mostly to men, I had the same fantasies about the guys' floor in the dorm, but that doesn't make it real.

There's nothing wrong with stripping or porn, but it's not endemic to college.

An interesting facet in all pornography is heavy reference to young women still in educational institutions (college, high school, etc). The best example is Japan, namely anime porn.

I suspect the continual fascination with schoolgirls is because as teenagers many men had their first sexual fantasies. That is normally in high school, which is seen very frequently in the hentai (XXX anime) animation in Japan, or in college (the American version, being "hot college co-eds").

In porn, when watched by men who had many fantasies as boys raging in the hormonal storm, they would be able to connect with the schoolgirl depiction very easily with their own desires. Hence explains the coeds / plaid uniformed schoolgirls seen so much in porn today.

In my dorm right now, floorcest is very common. I think my floor has more sluts (sorostitutes / very sexually active girls) than any other floor in Cornell University. But except for one case, there is no participation in pornography that I know of (and that one case is not deliberate).

The co-ed/schoolgirl depiction in pornography is there to connect with the teenage fantasies inside our perverted minds, and cause more sales in schoolgirl porn. It works amazingly well.

's funny. all the people i know from college who've done porn (either photographic or filmed) did it for free, thereby not getting a red cent.

Philip Greenspun (owner of photo.net) once said something to the effect of: there are two types of people (in context of modeling): those who like to be photographed and those who don't. Those who don't like to be photographed are unlikely to take their clothes off. For those who do, it's hard to keep their clothes on.

porn can be fun.

Porn and College
Porn and College
Go together making "carnal knowledge"
This I tell you, brother
Professors go down on each... other.

I do not believe that college is to porn as marriage is to love.
For my own part, I have been in college, and not in porn.
Yet, I have not been in marriage, but I have been in love.

Unless (oh no, we're getting into one of Truffle's silly belabour-the-point-nodes) - ahem... UNLESS, we speak of:
College is "to porn" as marriage is "to love". ("to porn" obviously meaning to "pornografy" something: to write the writings of prostitutes on it.) Marriage is something to love as it is something to which one should not admit impediment. So, because marriage is something to love, it logically follows that college is something to write slutscript upon.

Love is often a healthy precursor to marriage, so porn is often a healthy precursor to college.
In the case of planned marriages, love is not usually present beforehand, but will take over, so again, in the case of planned college education, porn is introduced and will burgeon.

After 2, 5, and 19 years of marriage, it is common for couples to split because of a dearth of love.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.