i'm a networked loser now!
I'm also on LiveJournal, Friendster and Orkut -- on Orkut, I founded the Everything2 community so you can gather in yet another networked fashion. For more details, /msg me.
weill in japan
I spent six and a half weeks in Japan during the summer of 2002, and kept a journal of my experiences during that time. You can read all about it on the web at http://japan.weill.org (with pictures!) or on the Everything two at the following links.
- Week 0: July 3, 4, 5, 6.
- Week 1: July 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.
- Week 2: July 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
- Week 3: July 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27.
- Week 4: July 28, 29, 30, 31, August 1, 2, 3.
- Week 5: August 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
- Week 6: August 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.
May 12 2005 (or so): DING 6
Apr 17 2002, 10:46 PM EDT: DING 5
I should write something substantive here.
Other contact methods:
- AIM: GenericMan0
- MSN Messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org (rarely used for IM, and never ever used for e-mail)
- E-mail: email@example.com
I node boring factual nodes most of the time, with an occasional burst of creativity for a quick Ching! or a confused reaction from the masses.
For your amusement, I also maintain a boring e/n site at http://weill.org.
Stuff I Should Node
Animatrix Eddie Antar
- CNN Headline News
Myron Cope-- thanks artoodeetoo!
- YES Network
- Famicom Tin Badges
- Taiko no Tatsujin
- Stereotype (UML definition)
- Fifteen (Nickelodeon soap opera)
- El Camino (the Chevrolet car)
- Chevelle (the Chevrolet car)
- Oxygen (the cable TV network)
Strip Districtand various places therein
- Mellon Arena (formerly Civic Arena)
- Bob Eubanks
- the Quecreek Mine Rescue in summer 2002
- Dump Matsumoto (who can resist a person nicknamed "Dump"?)
- Hooters Air
- Ralph Kiner
- Marv Albert
- Monster Garage
- Terry Tate: Office Linebacker
Battle of the Sexes Soul Calibur II
- Air America (liberal radio network)
Other Carnegie Mellon Noders:
- Mr. Frog
- briglass (went for one year, then "dropped the fuuuuck out!")
If you're at CMU and use E2, /msg me.
Noders I Have Met In Real Life