Also know as the Billy Graham Training Center, the Cove is located east of Asheville, NC on 1,500 acres in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Founded by evangelist and author Billy Graham, the Cove serves as a meeting and retreat center for Christians seeking discipleship.

The Cove features nationally known Christian speakers throughout the year. The training seminars last from three to five days and cover a wide variety of topics. Speakers include such well known authors and speakers as Warren Wiersbe, David Jeremiah, Henry Blackaby, Bruce Wilkerson, Stuart and Jill Briscoe, Tony Evans, and many others. Franklin Graham, son of Billy Graham, leads a seminar each year to discuss the work of medical missionaries across the world.

The Cove has on-site accomodations for those wishing to stay on property during their time there. The two lodges are situated in the midst of the mountains with most of the same imenities one would find in a normal hotel.

The Training Center itself overlooks the mountains and contains auditorium, classrooms, a dining room and kitchen area to feed those taking courses, administrative offices, and on-site bookstore. The Training Center also contains pictures and momentoes from Billy Graham's years of ministry as well as his personal library.

The Cove is also the site of a yearly summer camp for children from 5th to 10th grades. Called the Cove Camp, the sessions are a week in length and involve, not only bible study and prayer times, but the other things that make a summer camp: rope courses, archery range, rafting trips and the like.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.