I'm not trying to incite rebellion, and being that I'm outside of the US and am using certain words, this could be construed as a conspiracy to incite rebellion, as well as going against the vows I made when I entered service. That said:

I think Americans have got to start making more noise about our combined problem. Do I think that rights have been infringed upon and the constitution torn, yes. And more than any man's death I find that to be unnacceptable, as that is what I truly feel soldiers should protect. I don't protect the president, I want to protect America's people, and indeed their rights, and their rights are my rights, as well as my family. The 2nd Amendment was created so people had the means to defend themselves.

What can be done about the situation? Well it's starts with an intelligent voice. This can't be a rhetoric thing, intelligent arguments and solutions MUST be brought to the table, and if that doesn't work, then who knows.. I always remember that the military is of and for the people and I don't think it could stand by as it's citizen's rights are taken. Perhaps not today, perhaps not tomorrow.

*THIS LINE WAS REMOVED. IT WAS IN REFERENCE TO ME HATING AMNESIAC. IT WAS SPITEFUL, VENOMOUS, OVERT, AND DISTASTEFUL. AND?*