Ok, I have played enough Mega Man games to know that you need Eight Robots, not ten, and that you always have to have a scape goat to hide behind in case a pesky midget in blue armor shows up to stop you. All of your robots must have a weakness to one of their comrades weapons, and must all end with the word 'man' (such as Fire Man, Ice Man, Hard Man, Plant Man, ect. Sort of like how Digimon all end with the letters mon).
Wait a minute...Dr. Wily always loses...
So scratch that. Get a scape goat, because they are one of those things that are nice to have. Then build a robot roughly the size of a basketball. Give it all the tools necasary to complete it's programming. Then program it to do only a single task...
Find all the parts required to build an exact duplicate of itself, and then put it together. Within months this living computer virus will be everywhere. They will now be the number one house pest and will drive people mad.
You then hold the world ransom (via your aforementioned scape goat) and say you'll press the little red button that makes them all go away if you're giving absolute control of the planet.
If they disagree, press the little green button which causes them all to transform into giant Optimus Prime-like super transformers. They will then proceed to tear apart everything until:
A. The world leaders surrender to you.
B. There is nothing left to rule.
C. You get bored and go play some Mega Man.