I’d like to think of myself as pretty amiable, but I can’t be nice on this one.

As stated in the (now) negative 9 rated writeup above, the Game is a concept where everybody is always playing and if you remember that you’re playing you lose, thus making it impossible to win.

When somebody confronts you with this bullshit, you must do several things:

One: You must call the game an idiotic joke full of bullshit.

Two: You should call the person who brought up the Game an idiot for perpetuating this bullshit.

Three: You should tell them never to mention it again where you can hear.

Four: This shall all be said as aggressively as possible with as much vitriol as you can muster because otherwise the idiot will not get that they’re being an idiot and should stop instantly.

You see, the Game is much like television commercials and viral adverts. It wants a piece of your mental space. It wants to intrude and stick itself to your consciousness and it does this in a way that does not ask for your consent and in fact demands that you can’t even give your consent for it. It’s bullshit, if you think it is funny or fun then you’re bullshit too. People who like this kind of shit go on to make movies like 2012 and probably urinate on kittens in their spare time.