user since
Sun Oct 8 2000 at 23:28:55 (23.5 years ago )
last seen
Tue Apr 23 2002 at 14:42:48 (22 years ago )
number of write-ups
5 - View CeramicPig's writeups (feed)
level / experience
1 (Novice) / 118
mission drive within everything
creative motives that I'll never completely comprehend
specialties
my interests are spread far too thin to pick one
school/company
the machinations of higher education
motto
a forever changing morass of philosphies and pseudo-science
most recent writeup
sorry ass
Send private message to CeramicPig

CeramicPig is not my real name. It's kinda too bad, I know.

My real name is uncommon and often associated with leprechauns (I bet you can guess it now) and though I don't have a hint of Irish blood in me, I'm sure I could convince most people (when I first meet them) that I do. What does this prove? Aha, nothing.

I'm originally from a small, reddish sandbar plunked into the Gulf of St. Lawrence. That's in Canada. I've been displaced recently due to the machinations of higher education. I've relocated to the southern bit of the rocky province of Nova Scotia.

I like to write, draw, and program. I also like to read, play video games, take in movies and cartoons, and act. I have high aspirations, but I'm forever crushed under weighty pessimism about the future.

I spent a long spell away from Everything2. Before that, I wrote a handful of high-scoring nodes. What was I doing during that time? http://www.isn.net/~peveril/ might hold some answers there, but I doubt it.

There's plenty of more interesting things to read on Everything2. Now scat.