Girls Scout Cookies come in the following delicious varieties:

Thin Mints - Thin (duh) and crispy mint chocolate discs of utter delight. These are probably the best selling and most delicious of the Girl Scout Cookie product line, and are my personal favorite.
Samoas®/Caramel deLites - Vanilla cookies, covered in caramel, and sprinkled with toasted coconut, then stiped with dark chocolate for good measure.
Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs - Vanilla cookies again, this time topped with a dollup of delicious peanut butter and coated with chocolate.
Lemon Pastry Cremes - Fairly self-explanatory. Lemon creme + Pastry.
Shortbread - We all know what shortbread is right? Good. Moving right along...
Peanut Butter Sandwiches/Do-Si-Dos - Two tasty peanut butter cookies are united by a delicious pseudo-peanut buttery cream. This is what those lame-ass Peanut Butter Oreos wish they could be.
Animal Treasures - Shortbread cookies dipped in fudge on one side and bearing the likenesses of various endangered species on the other side. They're like animal crackers for people who don't count calories. And who among us hasn't fantasized about biting the head off of a rare and precious Brazilian tree crab? Now you can do it without incurring the wrath of Mother Nature.
Friendship Circles - Two vanilla cookies that say the word friend in several different languages, with a rich chocolate adhesive binding them together and keeping them in harmony.

I'm pretty sure this is complete and accurate, but if I fudged (pun intended) a few facts regarding your favorite cookie, feel free to /msg me so I can fix it.