I dunno what this was about... an Inuyasha-Pokémon crossover? Kinda odd, too... Here it goes, hope you don't die reading this. Also, I don't remember when this dream happened...

 Okay, Miroku enters this mist of blood, alone, with no idea why, and he gets attacked by Sesshomaru. What? I thought he was after Inuyasha...? Then, they're underwater, and both hear a train coming. They shrug it off, and continue fighting. Miroku gets slammed into a rear train car... huh? A train car upside-down in the water? Can it get any weirder? It does. Brock rides in and runs over Sesshomaru in a train. He and Ash get out, and Ash decides that Shippo (who is now here) is a pokémon and tries to catch him--it works.

 Suddenly, I'm at a carnival... I step up to a sideshow. I pay, and go into this dark room. Lights flash everywhere. It interests me. Until I start thinking how it looks like a rave, and that's when hypodermic needles come down from the ceiling... uh-oh... phew. Stopped just in time. I yell at the carnival's manager about this.

 Back to the group. Our heroes are walking up a snowy mountain, still with the mist. "Hwaaa! The ground's breaking!" shouts Brock, as a pit forms beneath him! He reaches for something--Shippo's tail. Which cannot pull him up. Before they fall, Brock entrusts Togepi to Ash.

 The top of the mountain at last! The red fog is gone... and Misty is there. "Hi, guys! If you want the Dragonballs, you'll have to sneak into God's head." (Whaaaaaa...?) "No problem, Misty. Can you hold off the orcish army heading this way?" Ash replies. "Sure I can! I'm doing it to help you, Ash!" So, they sit and think--don't have long before the orcs invade Rohan... got it! Sneak into God's skin pores! They approach his head, which is all there is. He also has a lot of pimples for a deity...

 Can Ash make it? There! Finally in! Now to collect the Dragonballs... "Ash! I can't hold them off! Look out!" Misty cries. Miroku summons his wind tunnel, which absorbs just about everything but the orcs. Of course, the orcs cannot get past Ash's newest Pokémon; Giffupoffop! The clown riding a rubber ducky charges out of the Pokéball and at the orcs, blasting them into oblivion. Misty gets into the giant head and says, "All right, Ash! Huh? Is that Togepi? I thought I left it with Brock..." "Brock... didn't... make it..." Ash burst into song.

How could death claim my love,
Who I love more than the mooooon
I'd give all my Pokémon,
For Brock to retuuuuuurn.
Oh Brock,
I love you more than the mooooooooooon!
You don't need girls,
as long as you have me...

Make it stop! Make it stop!! Finally woke up... Take that, dream analysis!