Or Genève, as it's called in French - which is the official language in the Genève canton of Switzerland is located at the very outskirts of Switzerland (75% of the canton's borderlines are leading to France - not Switzerland). A little more than 180.000 people live here in what is probably the smallest metropole of the World. Of these, an incredible 43% are foreign, which might also make Geneva one of the most intercultural (important) cities of the world. It's not uncommon to see Jews, Muslims (you know the women totally covered in clothes so that only their eyes can be seen), Africans (dressed up as something from coming to America and nuns in the same bus (try that in the Middle East and I guess the noise can be heard all the way to the moon - (which is of course impossible due to the vacuum in outer space (and I do apologize my extensive use of nested brackets))). The presence of all these strange people is mainly due to the fauna of international organizations that find the city to be a convenient place to have the headquarters. Hence - a lot of people with greater or lesser diplomatic immunity surf the city.

In Geneva everything is expensive, except for cars, petrol and electronics. The former two mainly due to the fact that Geneva is one of the cities in the world having the greatest number of cars per capita.

Should you ever consider stopping by, don't miss out strolling down rue du Marché, going to Bains de Pâquis, climbing the small alleys of the old town, seeing Jet d'Eau and taking a small trip to places like Alhambar, Rêve d'O and Macumba.