I never write of such things here. Maybe it's time I do. It's not that I feel it's a topic unworthy of discussion within the realm of e2, as in past i have been content to read the sentimental writings of others, saving this kind of thing for an actual separate blog instead of the daylogs, but once you are letting half of your friends read it while reading theirs, well, it's just not the same. In some places, you were always writing for an audience, though, but a whole different kind of audience...

I have something along the lines of a lunch date tomorrow. It's the first time in at least a year I've had one with a new girl. The other night was the first time in longer since I had kissed anyone I hadn't before...led me to wonder, does a girl know what it's about right away when a guy offers to walk her home in the rain? I had much to ask her. I had been looking forward throughout the course of the party not only to this, but to knowing that for a while, we could speak uninterrupted and without anyone else hearing. I knew she wouldn't know how we'd managed to run into each other at many occasions over time that our mutual friends were at or hosting, without ever having really spoken or paid much attention to each other before, but I wanted to ask anyway.

The offer had been made during the week to fix us up and I hadn't shown much interest. But my mind was opened to the possibility....so I made a point of paying a lot of attention to her and before I know what's happened, I'm convinced we've taken a liking to each other...and apparently, we have.

She didn't pull her hand back when I took it, she didn't pull away from the kiss in front of her house. Even if it took several minutes of standing, facing her, holding both hands now....when you get into this position with someone you've just walked for 15 or 20 minutes with in the rain at night, you both know exactly what it's about...

I could do better speaking of this I'm sure, but I need the sleep. I just needed to write of it in some way or another, because the beginnings of this are a beautiful feeling...