A while ago, one frustrated noder pondered the question "Who do I have to blow to get a C! around here?" Needless to say the offending writeup was quickly removed, along with all attempts to revive it. While this was never officially answered, I have a similar question, although much less vulgar, "What do I have to do to get my president impeached?"

George W. Bush will hopefully go down in history as one of this country's worst presidents. Sure, he didn't tromp around on the constitution like one Richard Nixon, but how can anyone really like this guy? He ruined the budget, which was balanced thanks to a reformed pot-head and declared war for, uhm ... wait. Why did he declare war again? Weapons of Mass Destruction? Spread of Democracy? Saddamn wanted daddy dead? Like the number of licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop, the world may never know.

Bush currently wants to spread is love of word-mispronouncetion to other places around the globe. Next in his sights, the African nation of Liberia. The president of Liberia, one Charles Taylor, is seeking asylum in Nigeria, but according to todays New York Times, he hasn't packed up his bags yet and violence, just like in middle school, might be necessary.

One cannot help but ponder what's next? Will Bush turn and help out the Beastie Boys and hippies by freeing Tibet? What about a full-scale shock and awe to release Mumia? Or the crazed tyranny of bad American beer? Does anyone else get this overwhelming feeling of Manifest Destiny 2: This time it's personal?

Bush's plan for re-election is going to start soon, just over 2 months away, on September 11, 2003. Is it just me, or shouldn't the president be more focused on the job at hand, rather than re-election? I know, I know, if you get re-elected to keep your job longer, the phat pad, the supreme power, the media attention, but shouldn't your actions as president speak louder than silly tv commercials? I knew a long time ago I was not your average american, nor do I ever want to be. I don't listen to commercials, I don't hop onto trends, I do love sports, beer and barbecue though. I also have a strange desire to be president. I think it's my megalomania talking, but I can't be too sure. I just know that if the democrats don't get their shit in order, I'm voting for Bill again. Maybe Nader.