"Mum, Dad, I've had enough."

"I've been surfing here for quite some time, all my life in fact, and I've decided that it's just not going to work out with me here."

"You never cool my nodes, no matter what my rep is. I've been a scribe for weeks now, and you never noticed, because you were too busy stuck in front of that TV to take any interest in my writeups. I got into the Cream Of The Cool yesterday, and all you could do is ask me if you could use the phone line..."

"Well, I'm going now. I've been offered to stay at E2 with EDB, and I'm going. At least they'll respect my XP there. Goodbye parents, I hope you reach level 2 soon."



"Oh by the way, is there any chance of getting my pocket money forwarded to my new address?"
"Now you get right back here young man!"

"I've had just about enough of this noding nonsense when you should be upstairs doing your homework"

"I don't care if you've just been cooled. FOOLED would be just about right for you and the way you're heading."

"Wait 'til your father gets home."

Or what my parent would say:


"Son, I'm glad that you've made the desision to move out, at the healthy age of 27 I think it's wonderful that you've decided to liberate yourself."

"So you're going to be sleeping in the library eh? Well son, I've always taught you to abuse the government, good job."

"Son, Encyclopedia Britannica is good enough for me, now be quiet and stop all this everything nonsense, you sound like Homer."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.