So You Think Your Happy?
Chapter One

I was wondering to myself at about four thirty in the afternoon, "Have I just lost my mind?" I realized after however, I had just been lost in a smog of insane stoned-ness. Upon this revelation my stomach began to growl fiercely, and that was not to go without having any commentary from my chums sitting not even feet away from me.

"Hey Skinny, you hungry?" Skinny has been my nickname ever since grade school, it doesn't bother me however, because I enjoy my appearance. "Well yes kip, I am mighty hungry... This marijuana gives me great hunger!" I shouted. "I might just go down to the local pub and get myself a cheese burger."

"Gee whiz Skins, none of us have any cash. But the way you been pushing that dope around town, you could buy us all cheese burgers." "I guess Kip. Christ, why don't you get a damn job?" I asked. "Jobs is for losers." Kip exclaimed. "Let's just bloody go, while my buzz is in-tact."

Kip and I left my small apartment and went three blocks down the street to the pub. 'The Hole in the Wall' it was called. Best fucking burgers in the world as far as I'm concerned. We went inside, and got a booth in the smoking section. I have to have a smoke, because by this point my hands are trembling due to lack of nicotine.

I was just getting cozy and ready to light up when Kip said "You know we left the rest of the boys passed out in your bloody apartment? You think they will be alright?" I tell Kip that Larry and Franz will be just fine. And that if they do wake up that they won't find my stash because I brought it with me. Kip is always so paranoid.

After three smokes, our waitress finally came over to take our order. She was a pretty little thing, about five foot, eight inch's. Long brown hair, the kind that I dream of. I found myself getting lost in her green eyes and forgot that she was waiting on my order. "Skinny?!? You gonna order or what man?" I shook my mind out of the haze and told the woman what I wanted. "You OK Skin?" Kip asked. "Yes. I just been feeling a wee bit odd lately. That's all.

We ate our food and went back to my apartment. Larry and the boys had left. The main living room was totally trashed from the night before. There were cigarette butts stuffed inside nearly all of the empty beer cans. I don't even remember what went on. I remember taking the pills, that is all.

*** ***

I am hoping this can be an on going jumble of words. If this gets good feedback, I may post it in a node of it's own, and continue to write it.